- Whenever I push the trunk release button in my car, the dashboard illuminates the message "Trunk is Ajar". Like a dolt, I always chuckle to myself and say, "No it's not."
- Every restaurant that I go into these days seems to have flagrant signage with bold and fancy fonts that declare that their foods are gluten free. Does this mean anything to anyone? Is gluten the new MSG?
- Watching a McDonald's commerical focussing on new Happy Meals that include milk and apple slices, my daughter remarked, "It's kind of sad when you have to leave your home and go out to a fast food place to buy healthy food." Hmmm.
- Show me a man who claims that he hates leftovers for dinner and I will show you a man who doesn't have to cook for himself.
- Some yearly traditions really warm the old ticker, like donating a toy for a little boy and a little girl each year to the Toys for Tots drive at work.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Posted by Daniel