Yet I know that in my own life that days such as these may start off with notions of taking it easy and resting my mind and body, but then random thoughts start to burgeon inside my mind:
- If you pop into work for a few hours, you can get a great head start on that new project.
- I really should do a load of laundry.
- I am running out of postage stamps. I should run over to the post office.
- I should take this opportunity to get a bit of my yard work done.
- I need to fill up the gas tank in the car.