- Have you every witnessed the situation where someone's cell phone goes off in a meeting and "that guy" makes a big stink about it, only to have his own cell phone go off just a bit later. Tee-hee, tee-hee.
- I went into a bathroom the other day at work and as the door shut behind me I heard running water and what I would describe as vigorous splashing noises. When I got through the entryway into the main space, there was a guy there essentially bathing himself. This was the main bathroom for the building with lots of through traffic. What the heck was going on here?
- I sometimes think that vanilla milkshakes have magical healing powers.
- Remind me again why we want both our dishes and our toilet bowls to smell of lemons. Don't you think that would set up some troubling associations?
- Remember when stores that sell alcohol were referred to as "package" stores? The were eventually forced to use a different moniker when too many folks were showing up demanding their QVC and Amazon shipments. True story.
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Posted by Daniel