- I recently came across a menacing lizard in the lobby of my building that blocked access to my hallway. I may have avoided this feral creature by going back outside and going around my building to an alternate entrance.
- Even though I am a fully grown adult-type man, I sometimes can still be frightened by the noise and the harsh brightness of a severe thunder and lightning storm.
- Statistics indicate that on average 150 people world-wide die every year after being struck on the head by a falling coconut. Man, what a way to go.
- Have you ever been stopped at a traffic light and someone comes up behind you and comes to a stop uncomfortably close to your bumper? Have you ever then pulled up just a tad to ease your concern, only to have that zagnut crowd you again? Man that makes me all road rage-y inside.
- However, sometimes sitting outside on my porch during a rainstorm can be peaceful and soothing.
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Posted by Daniel