- I once dated a lady who used far too many hackneyed expressions. I ended it by explaining to her that "it's not you it's me."
- I once dated a ornithologist who studied entomology in her spare time. She was a chaste woman. I had to break up with her because it was apparent that she didn't know anything about the birds and the bees.
- A woman I was seeing worked for the local Department of Sanitation. I had to end things with her because she was always talking too much trash.
- I went out with a banker for a time but I had to bring this to a close. I told her that I had simply lost interest.
- I became close for a time with a neurosurgeon but her schedule kept her at the hospital far too much. When she asked why I was calling it quits with her when things seemed to be going so well, I explained that it was kind of like brain surgery in that I had changed my mind.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
The Art of Breaking Up
Posted by Daniel