- At the bottom of my blog page is a click-able button that says "Complain to Google", so I clicked on it and whined about the nasty, rainy weather I was experiencing at the moment. I then mewled on about the leaves covering my yard and the pain that I am experiencing in my shoulder. Wow, that made me feel a bit better.
- In the storm warnings and meterological posturing over hurricane Joaquin, there was not a single word on when we were supposed to begin our looting. Why can't these folks ever tell us what we really need to know?
- One of the most awkward things about going to the dentist for a teeth cleaning is when the hygenist flosses your teeth.
- I get so frustrated by selfish drivers. However, what may be worse are those unselfish drivers who hold up traffic letting other cars enter the roadway while the rest of just want to get to where we are going.
- It is never, and I repeat never, a good thing when your credit card statement requires extra postage to be mailed to you.
Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Posted by Daniel