- While stumbling about on Amazon the other day, I came across a book entitled, "The Slow Regard of Silent Things" by Patrick Rossfuss. I have no idea what this book is about, but the title caused me to say aloud, "Cool!"
- On my recent trip to Italy, the restaurants provided separate bottles of vinegar and oil with their salad courses. What am I a chemist?
- I recently received an invitation to an event that promised, "Heavy hor d'oeuvres will be provided". Hmmm. Would that be lead-encrusted shrimp or concrete-stuffed mushrooms?
- On Oct. 23, 2015, Lincoln Chafee released a press statement saying that he was officially dropping out of the race for U.S. President. My official response was, "Lincoln who?" Perhaps
he is related to our 16th president.
- What the heck am I still doing mowing the grass at the end of October? October?!
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
Posted by Daniel