- Ever heard a pro team coach who is on the hot seat asked if they are worried about getting fired when their job security is splashed across the sports page headlines? 100 times out of 100 they give the answer, "No I am not worried. I am just focusing all of my energy on our next game." Hmmm, then why do I smell urine in your presence?
- Whenever I hear Stephen A. Smith from ESPN go on with his usual over-the-top, pointless, ill-informed, empassioned diatribe, I see only a satchel that holds much breeze ... Oh, and Stephen, I am looking right into the camera to tell you that.
- Who are these people who pronounce their last name nothing like it is spelled? The bit from Monty Python with the man named Raymond Luxury-Yacht who insists it pronouned Throatwobbler
Mangrove always comes to my mind.
- If I say something that can be taken one of two ways, either as a complement or an insult, then I really meant it in whatever manner upsets you the least.
- After sitting through the talks at a week-long conference, one thing became clear. The number of colors used in Powerpoint presentations is inversely correlated with the age of the person giving the presentation.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Posted by Daniel