am not a fan of traveling. Whenever I am on the road, I seem to find non-stop bothers that cause me to grumble incessantly. For example,
- I cannot find a single bag of Cheezy Poofs within a square mile around my hotel. What am I to snack on in the evening? Where is a 7-11 when you need one?
- What passes for television in Europe is laughable, nonsense. Where is my Family Guy, my American Dad, and my other civilized fare?
- I am forced to use public transportation to get from my hotel to the villa where my conference is being held. It is so frustrating being surrounded by all those foreigners. Why can't everyone just speak-a the english?
- I am convinced that each 8-hr plane trip ages a body by roughly a full calendar year. Have you ever been trapped in a small metal tube with 300 folks who have not taken a bath and/or shower in the last 12 months?
- I regularly enjoy a good cup o' java in the morning. When I say "cup", I mean a nice sized travel mug. However, in Italy they only sell coffee (pronounced espresso) in thimble-sized cups. Who invented this nonsense? How do they make room for cream?