- Have you ever heard someone refuse to do something with the claim that "My time is worth more than this."? Have you ever noticed how many folks who make this statement actually do not have a job?
- There is something extra frustrating about getting stuck behind a slow poke on a two-lane road, especially when said slowpoke is driving a tricked out sports car. I think that their vehicles should be repossessed.
- There is a car at work with a vanity license plate that reads "DLPHNLUV". That sounds like some sick fetish video to me.
- I don't think folks should get to choose their own nicknames. This seems to happen too much in today's world and completely goes against all reasonable protocols.
- Racism is a sticky issue in our world today. Racism has no place in a civilized, enlightened society. Those who are racists therefore demonstrate behaviors that are both uncivilized and unenlightened. Those who first reaction to criticism of any sort is to label those around them as racists, are equally uncivilized and unenlightened.
Monday, January 21, 2013
Posted by Daniel