- My daughter and I had dinner at a friend's house recently and I was just overcome with emotion when my daughter did some bragging on me.
- I have noticed that when a room-full of people is trying to make an exit, folks like to stop in the middle of the doorway and strike up conversations, completely oblivious to the swarm of people behind them trying to leave.
- With a teenage daughter on my hands, we tend to watch a lot of kid's T.V. shows. Has anyone else in this situation seen the sheer number of toy commercials that involve poop? The ads show families getting to the giddiness bursting point waiting for the bug or dog or baby or robot to poop all over the floor so that they can then clean up the mess. Good times.
- "Science makes everything sound painful." Sandy Cheeks (world famous scientist/squirrel)
- Consistently negative people make everything around them darker.
Thursday, January 3, 2013
Posted by Daniel