- I had a run-in at work the other day with a lower-level worker bee who was raising his voice to me. At that moment I channeled Eric Cartman from South Park, "You will respect my authoritah!"
- What is the deal with universities seemingly changing athletic conferences every other week? Why should Westernmost USA University be a member of the Big East Conference?
- In an online political forum on CNN, some poster used the phrase, " ... just like the Christians and Skinheads and all the other hate groups ..." I think too much of the outside world would see no problem in lumping these two groups of folks together.
- You know that just because a company puts the word "gourmet" on their packaging does not mean that what is inside contains any measure of high-quality or exotic ingredients or involves skilled preparation techniques.
- In a crowded meeting room, a man's cell phone kept going off, playing his jangly ring tone. After the sixth time, he still had not pressed the mute button despite the distraction and disruption that he was causing.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Posted by Daniel