Friday, January 29, 2010

Quality Time

Oooh man, I was looking forward to this. I could not wait to be with her to have some quality "together" time. My mind had been active and looking forward to it all week. I can't think of a better way to unwind and to grow close to her, to reconnect, to let the pressures of the week just melt away. This is my idea of really good, clean, wholesome fun. A cure for what ails me and a perfect way to strengthen our relationship. Some consider what I have in mind to be "going all the way". I agree. I could not think of anything better to do with the one I love. Is there a better way to really show my deep love for her? To demonstrate in no uncertain terms that I am a man? Uh-uh. No way.

At this point most folks probably have one thing on their minds. While we all understand how good that can be and how important that is to a relationship, I don't think it is what really shows love. What about the bonding afforded by going grocery shopping together, running errands together, hanging out at the library together, cleaning the house together, or just going for a walk. It doesn't really matter what that is, it can be most anything. All you need to do is invest your attention solely on each other and make them the center of your world. That is my definition of quality time. That is my idea of going all the way.