- Yesterday, for the first time ever (or at least that I can recall), I used the word bosom in an email.
- Speaking of email, have you ever gotten email from someone whose subject line does not reflect what is in the body of the message in any way? They just keep replying to the last message that you sent them. I think this needs to stop, even if legislation is involved.
- I would like to suggest an entirely new paradigm for medical doctors. If they don't fix you then they shouldn't get paid. As a corollary, if they don't fix you in a timely manner then you get to give them a hard kick in the groats.
- The squiggly openings on the front of fancy stringed instruments like violins and cellos are called "f holes". Somehow this sounds vaguely dirty.
- I really find it odious when a marginal band that has only put out a couple of "records" releases a "greatest hits" album.
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Posted by Daniel