- I can't believe by this point it isn't common knowledge that Canadians are easily identified in that the tops of their heads are not connected to their bodies. Did South Park teach us nothing?
- "Outside?" may or may not have been the response uttered by a highly educated person after his colleague came up to him and said, "Wow, the rain is really coming down."
- I was at the hospital the other day for some tests. On the way in I saw a sign that read, "Caution! Speed Humps." Speed humps? They are called speed bumps. I am not going to get sick and come back if they are going to continue erecting nonsensical signs.
- When my neurologist stabbed me with a needle I cried out with a manly "yip" in response to the pain. Without looking up from what he was doing, he asked me if I was some kind of a wimp.
- I went up to the IT "help desk" at work the other day to deal with an issue with my computer. Within a few moments I was suddenly surrounded by about 15 IT guys who began looking at me in a threatening manner. In that moment I became panicked that I was about to be a victim of more senseless dweeb on nerd violence.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Posted by Daniel