- This just announced via a headline on CNN news, "Jose Canseco says human beings will rule the galaxy by traveling via comet." It is amazing what passes for "news" at what is supposed to be a serious reporting outlet.
- The whole spat between North Korea and Sony seemed like a wholly staged affair. I wonder what Kim Jung Un's cut was of the box office for The Interview?
- A colleague of mine who I had not seen in many years came up to me at a recent conference that I attended. Instead of saying, "Good to see you.", I may have said instead, "I thought that you were dead." Smooth.
- Have you ever come up in traffic behind one of the big honchos at your place of work, the type of high-powered honcho who wears a suit and tie to a weekend barbeque, and witness that they are an absolute menace on the highway? To call them a bad driver doesn't capture just how much of a danger they truly are on the roadways. What does one do with such information?
- What fraction of folks do you suppose actually keep gloves in the glove compartments of their vehicles?
Thursday, January 8, 2015
Posted by Daniel