- A car at work had a sticker on its gas tank cover that stated, "Fueled by Hate". I wonder if this gives the owner a better MPG than regular gasoline.
- One of the biggest domestic mistakes possible is to just about finish putting away the dishes in the dishwasher only to find out that they were never put through the wash cycle.
- The nickname of the Presbyterian College women's basketball team is the "Blue Hose". I likely would have explored other options. If you don't get the problem here, keep saying the nickname until it comes to you.
- Don't you hate it when you use a tool in a non-conventional manner and end up getting hurt? It is amazing how little sympathy you get afterwards.
- I read the following label on a juice bottle that a colleague of mine was drinking, "Vitamin-rich green juice with a sweet and sticky zest". That somehow doesn't entice me.
Monday, December 22, 2014
Posted by Daniel