- Have you ever had a subordinate who had a nasty disposition, was rude and disrespectful, and was a lousy worker, list your name as a reference for a job application? How is one supposed to respond when that company contacts you to find out more about the applicant?
- Since when is it O.K. for a grown man to wear saddle oxford shoes?
- They recently remodeled the bathrooms in the building where I work. On the inside of the stall doors, they very nicely installed coat hooks. However, the coat hooks are only about 2 ft off the ground. I am absolutely confounded by this.
- "If words are to enter men's hearts and bear fruit, they must be right words shaped cunningly to pass men's defenses and explode silently and effectually within their minds." J.B. Phillips
- Apple Computer CEO Tim Cook came out of the closet in a press release. In his statement he said, "I consider being gay among the greatest gifts God has given me." I think there might be a small problem with his theology here.
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Posted by Daniel