- "Reading maketh a full man, speaking a ready man, writing an exact man." Sir Francis Bacon
- We use a teleconferencing service at work that enables folks from around the world to participate in meetings where they call in to an assigned number. During a recent meeting when there was a brief pause in the discussion, a sexy female computer voice from the teleconferencing service stated in a sultry manner, "This meeting has ended due to a lack of activity."
- Curse my baby-soft hands. It seems like every time that I attempt physical labor, I develop a blister. I need to realize that I am an intellectual, not a laborer.
- A man phoned into a radio sports call-in show and was talking about his team being very inconsistent from week to week. He referred to their performance as "Hekyll and Jekyll". That made me cough up my coffee as I was drinking. I believe he was trying to reference Jekyll and Hyde, and not the cartoon magpies Heckle and Jeckle from 1960s T.V..
- Earlier this year, Alex Rodriguez of the Yankees reportedly stated during an interview with a DEA official that he purchased HGH gummies from Biogenesis. My take away? I am glad that HGH finally comes in gummy form so that they are more accepted by the children. I am assuming that they are bear shaped.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
Posted by Daniel