- It is most amusing to watch a grown man throw a full-fledged temper tantrum. Most amusing indeed.
- This one is for NBA fans and it came to me after I watched parts of several Chicago Bulls games on TV recently. George Costanza once said that the key to have folks think that you are passionate about your work and giving it your all is to look perturbed at all times. If that is the case then the Bulls coach, Tom Thibodeau, is clearly following George's advice perfectly.
- The heir to the DuPont chemicals fortune who was convicted of raping his toddler daughter got no jail time. The reason listed in the court documents was that the convicted man "would not fare well in prison". What do you think are the odds that no bribe money was paid out before the sentencing?
- We have all seen our share of cheesy Church billboards lined with bad puns and awkward word play. I passed by one the other day that hit me as a wonderfully expressed truth. Your life may be the only Bible that some people read.
- From my bag of hopelessly mixed up expressions, I actually uttered the following words the other day: "Well that took the thunder out of my sails."
Thursday, April 24, 2014
Posted by Daniel