- It is very awkward when two folks have a private battle using a site-wide email list.
- A man died recently who was known by some as the most hated man in America. He took pride in this label and claimed that it let him know he was doing the right thing and that it empowered him to keep doing what he was doing. Hmmm, interesting perspective.
- I just saw a man at work, who must have been about 60, sporting what was known in the day as a "rat tail". He was also wearing the sandals and white sock combo. I tried my hardest not to giggle.
- Today I passed a car with the license plate "BRAIINZ". I wonder if it was driven by a zombie.
- On the first day of spring I got into my car and wouldn't you know it, there was a freaking mosquito buzzing around my face.
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Posted by Daniel