- Jean-Paul Sartre is sitting at a French cafe revising his draft of Being and Nothingness. He says to the waitress, "I'd like a cup of coffee, please, with no cream." The waitress replies, "I'm sorry, Monsieur, but we're out of cream. How about with no milk?"
- How can you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber? Ask them to pronounce unionized.
- A Buddhist monk approaches a hotdog stand and says, "Make me one with everything."
- Helium walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve noble gases here." Helium doesn't react.
- What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
(Part 1 of 2)