- My opinion of you as a driver is completely correlated with my state of mind. When I am in a foul mood when I drive, I decry those around me as idiots and losers. When I am feeling O.K., I much more easily go with the flow and withhold judgment.
- Soylent Green is people! It's people!
- At the place where I work, there is a guy who has a regulation Romulan haircut. I am not certain that he is aware of this.
- Too often I pass folks driving their cars out on the actual highways and byways of these here United States of America with the manufacturer's new car specification sheets still stuck to the side windows of their car. They may be trying to boast that they are driving a new car, but isn't this mode of advertising an accident waiting to happen?
- In this-is-a-crazy-world story, a report on CNN followed a woman who was panhandling so that she could get enough money to get breast implants. Wow.
Wednesday, August 28, 2013
Posted by Daniel