- A sign outside a cubicle at work, "Dogs welcome. People tolerated."
- I was sautéing some onions in a skillet the other evening for my dinner, when I decided to sprinkle on some onion powder. You know, to give them some of that oniony flavor.
- The new manufacturer of Twinkies cakes claims that their shelf life is 45 days. I thought that these things could last through the next ice age and still be unaffected.
- A younger person involved with my group at work died recently. When the secretary was making the rounds with a sympathy card for the man's father, who also works with my group, she asked the guy across the hallway from me if he wanted to sign the card. He said, "No thanks". That is the antithesis of a sympathetic gesture.
- It really stinks when you have been insulted by someone, but you don't realize it until much later.
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Posted by Daniel