- Some of the most annoying drivers are those that block up the road puttering along driving the speed limit.
- Here's a completely nonsensical court sentence. Life + 1000 years. What does that even mean? After you die they plan to keep your body locked up in its cell for a full millenium?
- A hippy-type eclectic gift store in town had a sign in its window saying that they now sell swords. If they stay on this time line, they will begin to stock muskets in another 50 years or so.
- In a telling quote from ex-President Richard Nixon after the Watergate affair had led to his impeachment, "When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal."
- A colleague was supposed to attend a meeting with me in a new Building on site that he had never been in before. He came to me a bit before the meeting and said, "When it comes time for the meeting, get me to go with you." I replied, "What should I do if you really don't want to go?"
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Posted by Daniel