- The service technicians who drive as slowly as possible when out on the road to minimize the actual time they spend on the job.
- The workers who leave every day at 3:30 p.m. because they claim they arrive at 6:30 a.m., yet come scurrying in most days at 7:45 a.m. just before their boss arrives at 8:00 a.m..
- The workers who spend half their day chatting and gossiping with co-workers.
- The workers who are on cigarette break 15 minutes of every hour.
- The workers who try to claim credit for the big projects but are never seen to be doing any real work.
- The workers who spend hours every day surfing online.
- The workers whose output depends on whether their boss is away or sitting in his office.
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.", Colossians 3:23