- I have not worn a pair of sneakers/tennis shoes in more than 5 years.
- I have never eaten a "non-standard" meat (only cow, pig, chicken/turkey).
- I once got a perm.
- For a period of nearly 5 years, I drank more Mt. Dew than milk.
- I have never gone to the doctor because of a broken bone.
- I have never met Gavin McLeod (Cap'n Stubing on the Love Boat) in person.
- I have twice been officially interviewed on the evening news.
- I have never seen the movies E.T., Titanic, Lord of the Rings, or Pirates of the Carribbean.
Tuesday, July 26, 2011
I remember playing a game in my church small group a few years ago. Everyone was given a handful of candy, each containing the same number of pieces. Each person in turn said something about themselves that they hoped was not true of anyone else in the room. For example, I could say "I have never worn pink, lace-trimmed panties." Anyone who had worn pink, lace-trimmed panties had to hand one piece of their candy over to me. Those who had not, got to keep their candy. The game continued around the circle until one person had all the candy and was declared the winner. This got me to thinking about some things that I could use if I am ever involved in such a game again. Things like:
Posted by Daniel