- Mike "Huck" Huckabee is a republican. If you are not a republican you are a cretin and likely wet your bed regularly. Seriously.
- Huck dislikes Mitt Romney with a passion.
- The Huckster is the only person who ever ran for president that had an ounce of common sense.
- Huckaboo is the only fiscally responsible person on the planet. Maybe the only fiscally responsible person who ever lived.
- Hucky is the only candidate who is a regular Joe, just like you and me. He had to walk to school in his hand-me-down coulottes, uphill both ways, carrying 100-lb sacks of coal in each hand.
- The H man is the only candidate who loves his family, likely because they worked on his campaign for free.
- Huckeroo has a deep man crush on Chuck Norris that borders on disturbing.
- Mike Huckabee really dislikes Mitt Romney with a passion.
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
I recently wrote a post entitled Cracking the Books about what to do with books that come your way as well-meaning gifts, but that you would never select for yourself in a cagillion years. This is relevant for me, because I received the book Do the Right Thing written in 2008 by former presidential candidate Mike "Huckleberry" Huckabee. For those who don't appreciate this about me, I am as apolitical as they come. I don't know my right from my left, my liberal from my conservative, my democrat from my republican. Based on what I hear and read on a daily basis of politicians and their doings, I would just assume not be tainted by any of this. Quoting Michael Stipe, withdrawal in disgust is not the same as apathy. Anyway, after reading this book from the former two-term governor of Arkansas, this is what I came away with.
Posted by Daniel