- I am extremely jumpy. If you surprise me from behind, it can send me into sensory overload. I have been known in such situations to make some kooky and zany yipping noise and then wet myself.
- I get totally freaked out by bugs and critters. I have been known to abandon my home if I even hear rumors of nearby roaches or mice. Yuck, ewww, and gag.
- I have the musical tastes of a 14-year-old girl. Those boy bands make me go weak in the knees.
- I have never been in a car accident or gotten a speeding ticket. Hopefully this admission is not like the Sports Illustrated cover curse that will doom me on the way home today.
- I did not get my driver's license until I was 30 years old.
- I did not have any girlfriends when I was in high school or college.
- I am a pretty good cook and regularly watched Julia Child's The French Chef as a boy.
- Although I am a supposed intellectual type, for many years I did not like reading.
- I am crazy shy.
- I am an elitist, but I don't like myself. Well, at least I don't play favorites.
- I am one of the funniest people I know. My specialty is observational humor, not telling jokes.
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Sometimes, in just the right lighting, if you catch just a momentary glimpse of me from across a large room, I can almost seem normal. An average Joe. A regular dude. But before you get too giddy with such thoughts, I must warn you, beware. Mark my words. You should be wary before letting me join in any of your reindeer games. Today I wanted to share just a few pieces of insight about myself that you might not know.
Posted by Daniel