Saturday, May 29, 2010

500!

The ancient chinese philosopher Lao Tzu once stated that the journey of a thousand miles begins with but a single step. This is a principle that I have internalized many times in my life when I have started in on a daunting task that just seems too grand or too fantastic to tackle. Today I sit on the top of the mountain of 500 posts and look down on the path that I have taken. Hard to believe that what began so innocently, so humbly, so let's see where this goes back on October 21, 2008 has arrived at this point. Back then I had no real idea what I was going to be in for, how much work was involved, and how this would go. But I took that first shaky step. Today I am still marching along with a song in my heart and a mind still flooded with ideas that I want to explore, that I want to express, that I want to share.

My blog site is still a place mainly for me to explore and shout and cry and laugh and be serious and be silly. However, those who have taken time to stop by and say hello are much appreciated and acknowledged. Onward and upward, this is no time to rest. I have a long way still to go.