Monday, August 31, 2009

Hare Style


You have left me no choice. Just remember before you start to grouse that you brought this upon your own heads. I must channel Barry Gibb!

When the feelings gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With noone to love you you're
Goin' nowhere
Tragedy
When you lose control and you got no soul
It's tragedy

No soul indeed. I gaze out at the field of beautiful flowers, I let their gentle scent pull me in and fill my imagination with harmonious thoughts and happy images. However, these pleasant thoughts and images are a falsehood. The field of flowers is cruelly dying one by one. Everyone is just watching this happen month after heart-breaking month. All the polyester disco suits in the world cannot hold back the flood of self-inflicted death, and Barry Gibb is getting up there in years. So, it is up to you and me to ensure that the great watering can in the sky is filled with only the life-giving and life-affirming nourishing waters of purity and love. Tragedy indeed.