Saturday, April 11, 2009

10 Hate Love

10 Things I Hate
  1. Being wrapped up in a blanket like a jelly roll and unable to move.
  2. Personal conflicts.
  3. When my body doesn't do what I want it to do or what I think it should be able to do.
  4. When I miss opportunities.
  5. Working hard on a project only to find that I made a mistake somewhere and having to start again.
  6. Rejection.
  7. Having some important news but nobody to share it with.
  8. Being late to an appointment or meeting.
  9. Being stuck in traffic with no possibility of escape.
  10. Goodbyes.

10 Things I Love
  1. Hugs and kisses from my daughter.
  2. A day at work where I feel at the end that I have earned my kibble.
  3. Feeling wholly appreciated.
  4. A really good meal.
  5. Being in charge of a successful and visible project.
  6. Laughing until my sides hurt.
  7. An evening spent together with friends.
  8. The look on my daughter's face when she spots me from across the room.
  9. Having someone to talk to when I am in need.
  10. Being in love and having the feelings returned in full.