Thursday, December 4, 2008

Two Arms, Two Arms!


hate - verb (used with object) - to dislike intensely or passionately; feel extreme aversion for or extreme hostility toward; detest.

This word completely describes my feelings, it is perfect. Couldn't say it better. Dislike intensely? Yup. Passionate feelings? Got those. Extreme aversion? You read my mind. Extreme hostility? My, yes. Detest? Lordy, lordy. What could bring about all of this emotion? Just what is it that is givin' me them ol' down in the dumps I gotta scream out blues? Well, listen up. I HATE having my arms and hands too full. Sometimes I think that I can handle it. I figure, I can save a trip, walk a few less steps, save a few seconds. Then I load up my arms and hang onto a different object with each finger. Everything is threatening to drop to the ground with each step. I look like some cheap department store Christmas tree. The ensuing feelings are overwhelming. I begin to mutter to myself and I don't care who hears me, yeah, you heard me, I don't care. I stomp my feet and wrinkle my face. Veins start to pop out on my forehead. They throb, they pulsate. Why, oh why didn't I just make two trips. Maybe next time I will learn, I will remember. Nah, probably not.