Friday, December 19, 2008

Answer the Call III

Today's blog is the last of my three-part series entitled "Answer the Call". I have been musing about spiritual gifts. So that I don't leave discerning my true spiritual gifts to chance (or even to God), I figured that I should take a 100% fool-proof test that is scientifically accurate and guaranteed or your money back. Anyway, the test is from an outfit called Disciple Making Ministry (DMM) and was passed on to me by my good friend Bill ("Bill") Sprouse. If you follow the link, you too can figure out what you are supposed to be doing. Anyway, the results of my test are given below. The y-axis is a linear scale. The higher the rating, the more strongly you are gifted in the listed categories (as you can see, there are 20 areas rated).


Looking at the results, it is clear that I should not be allowed to come in contact with anyone at any time! Tis not my blessing, dearie. My top three gifts apparently are writing (me write good!), leadership, and prayer. Hmmm, very interesting, now I have a clear mandate from God (or at least the folks at DMM). Watch out y'all.