- You would think that the definition of a "catch" in football would be a pretty easy thing to determine. However, after watching clips of obvious "catches" that were ruled "not catches", it has become apparent that I know absolutely nothing.
- The first thing to learn about eating and enjoying wasabi-covered peanuts is not to rub one's eyes after handling said legumes. Trust me on this.
- Would I label myself in your eyes as a weenie if I told you that I couldn't make it past 8:30 p.m. the other night?
- People are so vain. A woman in the doctor's office stripped down to her undies before getting on the scale so that her recorded weight would be as small as possible.
- If you are looking for a good excuse to grumble loudly to yourself, try dropping a new roll of paper towels into a sink full of water ... I'll wait while you try it.
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Posted by Daniel