- There is a restaurant in my town that has recently put up a new sign over its main entrance that they thought would attract customers, "Scratch Kitchen." To me this evokes images of a kitchen staffed with rash-covered workers.
- Two guys were talking about star athletes on sports radio the other day and how they should view themselves. After one of the guys had made a series of solid and sensible points, the other guy responded in a bit of a lather with, "That's the most ridiculous thing that I have ever heard." He then countered with 5 minutes of absolute tripe and nonsense. Ironically, that was the most ridiculous thing that I had ever heard.
- There is another restaurant in my town called "Steve's Steak House". However, underneath the restaurant's name it says, "Established by Artie and Tony." So, who the heck is Steve?
- A headline on CNN began, "Eatsa is a new quinoa-only automated vegetarian restaurant ..." I immediately stopped reading and went to google and looked up some pictures of meat to
calm my shattered nerves.
- Another headline on CNN began, "Chelsea Clinton: The lurking threat to babies". I knew there was something evil about that one. She probably kicks puppies too!
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Posted by Daniel