- I have been buying 1% milk for myself for years now. However, just recently I stopped to consider, what the heck is the other 99%?
- Have you ever heard a conservative, management type use the word "butt load" in a meeting (as in "We have a butt load of equipment to procure.")? Kind of makes me want to ask, "Whose butt is being used as the basis for a quantitative measure?"
- Who are these folks who drive these little putt-putt cars who cannot seem to make a U-turn on a wide road without having to shift from forward to reverse, forward to reverse? This is highly egregious!
- Why is it that most of the self-service checkout lanes in the supermarket remain closed? I thought that the whole purpose in having them was to get folks in and out of the store sooner. Perhaps they are just for decoration?
- When you buy an e-reader and first set it up, they ask you to read and then sign a "Terms and Conditions" agreement. On my Nook it ws 278 pages long. Has anyone ever read this tome?
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Posted by Daniel