- The other day at the supermarket, they were out of my manly Irish Spring bar soap. I was forced to purchase a Dove Beauty Bar. This marks the beginning of the end. Mark my words!
- When I peeled the top off my key lime flavored yogurt the other day, the unnatural appearing green melange looked like the stuff that turns innocents into super villians. Strangely, however, it did not seem to have any affect on me.
- A headline on CNN the other day read, "Protests: Breasts are not weapons". Perhaps they never saw Madonna in one of her pointy bras or that scene with the fembots from Austin Powers.
- At least today is not a total bust, I did make my secretary pee herself.
- As I was stopped behind a city bus the other day, I watched as a old woman got off. The first thing I noticed was that she had on these crazy tall 6-in high heels. The second thing I noticed was that she was using a cane. I wondered if the shoes necessitated the cane.
Thursday, August 20, 2015
Posted by Daniel