- When grossly overweight folks go out in public wearing "skinny" jeans, I think that they do not realize that the style of the jeans in no way transfers to them personally.
- If you want to understand what is in your typical witch's cauldron, simply look into a pool opened after being covered since the end of last summer.
- Sometimes annoying, unprofessional, small-minded people are given way too much power to make life difficult for others. Why can't they just go away with a silent "poof"?
- Why can't the grass in my lawn look as nice at the end of June as it does at the beginning of June?
- 100 degree days definitely make it miserable to be outside. At least here in the U.S. we only have to deal with the occasional 100 °F days. In Europe they have to use the Celsius scale and a 100 °C afternoon makes for some pretty damp knickers.
Thursday, June 25, 2015
Posted by Daniel