- There was a headline on CNN recently that read, "Tests show some beards are as dirty as toilets." Ewww.
- I wonder if the attacker hiding in the shadows ever gave himself away by instinctively saying "Bless you" after his intended victim sneezed.
- Whenever politicians, celebrities, and star athletes are caught in the press or in the courtroom in an obvious lie, the news outlets never use the word "lie". They always soften the language with descriptors like, "implausible", "alternative version", "different opinion". Seems to me a lie is a lie is a lie. Why call it something different?
- Have your ever stood by and watched helplessly as the window in your car exploded? Yeah, me too.
- Why are people who drive those honkin' big SUVs so cautious about driving over a little ol' speed bump? They are not scaling the Jungfrau!
Thursday, May 28, 2015
Posted by Daniel