- The grocery store that I shop at is changing locations in about 3 weeks. However, they made the decision to stop stocking the shelves at their current location. The place looks like some cold-war era Soviet market with aisle after aisle of nothing. When I got to the checkout with the last freakin' can of Who-hash, the perky checker asked, "Did you find everything alright?"
- Why do I mow my lawn when it is just going to grow back?
- How many times can you storm out of a meeting in a persnickety huff and have people take you seriously in the future? The answer is two. On the third instance, you are rightly branded as some kind of kook.
- Have you ever met one of these co-workers who hijacks every meeting so that its focus is only on their area of interest no matter what the original purpose of the meeting was?
- A good dinner at the end of the day can sometimes make all of the day's burdens melt away into the aether.
Monday, May 18, 2015
Posted by Daniel