- The other day I passed a colleague by in the hallway at work and related to them an amusing anecdote. The moment that I finished, raucous laughter burst forth from a nearby office. It was immediately clear this was in response to my story. Shouldn't eavesdroppers be more careful not to reveal the fact that they are listening in?
- If I see one more commercial where they use the words "ginormous" or "epic" or "legendary" in their attempt to be "hip" and "with it", I might just have to start wearing bell-bottom pants in protest.
- In a lane full of cars stopped at a red light, those closest to the front always seem to be the last to actually recognize that the light has changed to green.
- The other day I was in stop and go traffic behind a pickup truck. In the bed sat a man who would not stop making eye contact with me. It was very awkward as I am kind of forced to look straight ahead when driving.
- I wonder how many times in a given day you have to pass by someone in the hallway at work before you can stop saying hello.
Thursday, July 10, 2014
Posted by Daniel