- It occurred to me that I have not owned a pair of sneakers/tennis shoes for more than 10 years. It's amazing what being a grown-up does to you.
- In the amount of time some folks at work spend telling you why they won't do something, they could have easily completed the required work. The added benefit would be the additional workplace harmony that results.
- I received an email the other day from someone that I thought I knew fairly well. Instead of a comma after my name in the greeting, he used the more formal semi-colon. What am I to make of this?
- I got a site-wide email at work the other day that stated in the subject line in a challenging bold font, "Please Ignore". So I opened the email and read it very carefully.
- Have you ever come across one of these people who attempt to give driving directions but they talk only in terms of road numbers? ... Get on highway 17 and junction onto route 132 using the bypass on state road 91 ... What? Ever hear of road names old-timer?
Monday, June 23, 2014
Posted by Daniel