- They did a major office reshuffling in my area at work recently. Now I keep encountering a whole different group of folks in my bathroom. It makes me very uneasy.
- Every Monday morning I attend a group meeting at work. For the past 20 years the meeting has taken place in the same room and I tend to sit in the same seat. In the ceiling tile above my head, the same dead bug has been attending the meeting for as long as I have.
- Annoying people with bad comb-overs are hard to take seriously.
- It's amazing how the words "fag" or "queer" can destroy someone's career just with a single utterance. How did we get to this point? What is even more scary is where we will be as a society in another 10 years.
- The following news headline appeared recently on CNN, "Obama caught on video working out." I sense an impeachment hearing around the corner.
Monday, June 16, 2014
Posted by Daniel