I began this blog back in 2008 when I felt that I was at the end of my line. Back in those days I wrote chiefly for myself. Blogging was an activity that allowed me to put my mind to something that helped to dispel the darkness. Today, I hope that something of what I have to say might somehow help others. Maybe I give you a chuckle or express something that helps you to better understand yourself. My greatest hope is that every once in a while I can, in some small way, help to heal someone and bring some measure of resolve to give it a go for one more day.
So, without further ado, here is my top 10 list of my own blogs (in no particular order) for 2013.
- Inside - Outside (Dec. 11) - About being on the outside and looking in.
- Silver Frame (Nov. 26) - A tribute to my daughter and missing the younger version of her.
- A Tisket a Tasket (Oct. 10) - A gift that still gives.
- Rolls and Drones (Oct. 9) - An apology to a friend insulted.
- One Last Hug (Sep. 26) - About embracing the present before it becomes the past.
- Starry Sky (Sep. 18) - Feeling small and finding a way through.
- Interview (Jun. 24) - A sit down with my friend Kai.
- Terminus (May 30) - A final goodbye to a piece of my heart.
- Replay (May 13) - The blessed memories in the mess.
- Nightmares (Jan. 10) - About losing sleep over things are out of your control.