- 900 is the number of blog posts that I have posted to this site.
- Of the integers from 1 to 10, 900 is evenly divisible by all but 7 and 8.
- Over the course of my lifetime, I have averaged writing roughly 1 post every 18 days.
- State route 900 in Washington (aka the "Evergreen State") extends 16.20 miles from Tukwila to Issaquah.
- A 900 in skateboarding is an aerial spin maneuver with 2.5 rotations.
- The year 900 was a leap year and marked the beginning of the postclassic period in Mesoamerica.
- The Romans represented the number 900 as CM
- The number 900 is used twice in the Bible.
- The Cabal distinguishes 900 different species of death.
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
900? ... 900!
Today is a day of celebration on this site. Please don a conical party-type hat and serve yourself a piece of virtual cake (don't worry, it has no calories or fat grams and is loaded with riboflavinoids). There is something special about the number 900. A few that flock to the top of my frothy mind include:
Posted by Daniel