Thursday, September 23, 2010

600

As a culture, we seem to love round numbers. They tend to get folks all excited. They are the cause for celebration and parades and dancing. In the world of my blog, several round-number milestones have been achieved amid great fanfare.
  • Blog #100 - February 14, 2009
  • Blog #200 - June 13, 2009
  • Blog #300 - October 8, 2009
  • Blog #400 - February 2, 2010
  • Blog #500 - May 29, 2010
I have come to understand, just like the assassination of JFK and the alledged "moon landings", most folks can tell you exactly where they were and what they were doing for each of the above postings. I get it, it really is a big deal. Now, today, here in this moment, we celebrate blog #600. Still so much to say and explore and talk about. Will you be around for the next 100? I hope so.

Thanks again to my loyal readers for taking time from your busy lives to stop by and spend a few moments with me. Your patience and caring and feedback stirs up positive things within me.