- There was a man that I worked with quite closely for an extended period of time some years ago. I ran into him at a recent meeting and he seemed to have no recollection of who I was.
- At a conference that I attended, I noticed that whenever a speaker explicitly stated, "I am going to make this short", they always ran well over their allotted time.
- What's the deal with people who use horribly outdated catch phrases but who seem oblivious to this fact? Do we need to start circulating a memo?
- I would wager real cash money that the majority of vehicle drivers out on today's highways and byways have no idea what "yield" means and thus do not appreciate the rules of the road signified by a yield sign.
- If you leave a meeting early or come into a meeting late, it is your responsibility to make sure that you don't slam the door on the meeting room. This always creates an unnecessary distraction.
Monday, March 31, 2014
Posted by Daniel