- Why do people leave 20 or 30 feet between themselves and the car in front of them even when they are blocking the turning lane for everyone behind them?
- I absolutely love American Cheese. Yum. Great for snackin'. If I was a citizen of Luxembourg instead of a citizen of the U.S., I wonder if I would then have a hankering for some Luxembourgian cheese.
- Don't you hate getting stuck behind another driver who is going 10 miles per hour beneath the speed limit? Don't you think it borders on criminal negligence when said driver is puttering along in a fancy sportscar?
- There is a hairstyle popular among women where it looks like someone used a dull weed-wacker to take off the back portion of their hair. I have heard it called a bob, but it always looks to me like they insulted their barber and he got his revenge. I find it frustrating when folks who still have their hair abuse the privilege.
- Have you ever thought the dishes in the dishwasher were clean so you unloaded it, only to find out at the end that the machine had never run? Do you have any idea how much this reeks?
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Posted by Daniel