- I just sat through a seminar given by a chinese man with a prototypical french accent. It was kind of surreal.
- Our phone system at work can receive site-wide alerts. The other day we lost network access, which took down internet and email. A site-wide alert circulated that noted, "The IT Division is working to restore network services. See email for more details."
- Have you ever noticed just how disgusting the keyboard of your computer is? Every key is covered with dirt, grime, and foreign substances, and there are bit and pieces of unidentified food bits between the keys.
- I saw a man sitting in a seminar the other day at work. He was staring at his laptop and had headphones in his ears. I wonder why he bothered to show up.
- There is an ongoing fashion trend in which women wear what I would term "flood pants", pants that are purposefully worn to be about 3 inches above the tops of their shoes. Personally, I would be mortified to go out in public dressed in ill-fitting clothing.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Posted by Daniel